Dorothy Calimeris is an Oakland California native. She is a contributor to Diablo Magazine, and taught a course called “Eating Real” at Mills College. She is currently working at Google, documenting nutritional elements on their recipes.
Chef and food writer/blogger Dorothy Calimeris wanted to update her popular Website, “Whatʻs Dorothy Eating Now?” to give it a fresh, modern look, and improve usability. We also decided to incorporate her Greek site (formerly Dorothy Eats Greek) so that all her content is found on one site. Some of the features of the new site include:
- eCommerce to sell her services and foods
- Categorized recipe portfolio for quick search
- Home page slideshow and featured content
- Responsive design for positive user experience on all types of devices
- Security monitoring tools
- Mailing list capabilities
I’ve now been working with Dorothy since about 2015. Currently, I add articles and recipes to her blog, and keep the back end up to date and safe.